After a difficult 2020, the summer of 2021 saw a particularly busy string of successful summer parties on the Lawns here at Regent’s. People were rightfully ready to party having been restricted for so long and we’re lucky enough to offer extensive stunning outdoor space that provides ample opportunity for safe distancing still in central London.
Here are our favourite fun stats from the events!
- We served more champagne in the first full week of trading in July than we had in the previous two years
- We had over 10,000 guests attending events on the lawns without a single positive lateral flow test registered
- Our clients drank the equivalent of 62 bathtubs of beer and another 51 of wine
- We made enough pizzas to stretch around the M25
- We walked the equivalent of circumnavigating around the M25 every 14 days
- We served a stack of burgers as high as the London Eye
Things are already hotting up for another summer of fun at Regent’s in 2022. Find out more about hosting your summer events on our four acres of Lawns.