Summer Party Packages In London
Now that you’ve found your summer party venue in London, what next?
As an outdoor venue with so much space, we’re flexible with how we’re able to accommodate your ideas, no matter how off the wall. We also have some ideas of our own and have hosted all manner of occasions for corporate and private parties. Make use of our team’s extensive experience with hosting fabulous parties to find inspiration for your own event.
Some suggestions that Regent’s’ gardens lend themselves to are:
- Entertainment such as croquet, giant Jenga and boules
- Funfairs and innovative catering stalls or food huts
- Bootcamps and team sports
- Family fun days with kids’ entertainers and even a petting zoo
- Company training days using treasure maps and inflatable assault courses
- Festival style outdoor parties with innovative catering food stalls and themed bars
- Barbecues and baseball with a tug of war for extra Britishness
- Wellness retreats with open air yoga, craft classes and life coaches
Your unique party venue comes with its own beautifully manicured five-acre plot with mature shrubs, seasonal blooms and a hidden Secret Garden. An outdoor AV system with technical support can be available if needed.
An elegant, ivory-lined marquee is included in all of our summer party packages, so you and your guests will be warm and dry no matter what the British summer has in store. The stylish, blank canvas marquee also offers organisers a chance to be creative with theming and decorations.
Our award-winning in-house caterers Vacherin are always working hard to create innovative summer menus. Highlights from the Street Food and Barbecue menus include an outdoor pizza oven making Italian style pizzas and the definitive 100% beef burger made with Belted Galloway brisket and prime rump.
We can suggest a whole host of activities that will complement your event. Please contact one of our co-ordinators to discuss more in detail.
The experienced members of staff you’ll deal with are as professional as they are friendly. They will be your main point of contact from the initial enquiry to the day of your event, when they will be with you to welcome your guests.