We are pleased to confirm that Regent’s Conferences & Events has been accredited with AIM Secure merit, a new endorsement instigated by the meetings industry association to recognise venues that are fit for events in response to COVID-19.
This was granted following the measures we have taken to offer a professional commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols, with the safety of our clients and staff at the forefront.
As we begin to welcome back clients to our venue, we want to share some of these measures with you for the reassurance of both you and your delegates:
• We’ll work in partnership with you to produce bespoke risk assessments for your event, and will comply with safe distancing and personal safety as outlined
• High touch points have been identified for additional thorough cleaning throughout the day
• Staff have been trained on the safe use of PPE, working practices and personal hygiene requirements
• Sanitiser stations have been implemented across the venue
• Safe distancing markers and reminders are clearly visible across the venue
• An isolation room is available if any delegate begins to show signs of symptoms
We are regularly assessing the changing regulations and updating our responses accordingly to ensure the safety of everybody on site.